The 13th Annual Ybor City Heritage & Cigar Festival, benefiting the Ybor City Museum Society, is one of the premier family-friendly festivals in the Tampa Bay area. The Festival will take place on Saturday, November 19th, from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. at Centennial Park in Ybor City, Tampa’s National Historic Landmark District. The annual Festival is the place for cigar aficionados and the day promises to be spectacular for the entire family. Features of the event include:
– Non-stop entertainment on the Carrabba’s Italian Grill Main Stage including the live remote broadcast of the Cigar Dave Show, a nationally syndicated radio program devoted entirely to cigar smoking
– Live salsa music by the Danny Lozada Band sponsored by Tre Amici Espresso & Wine Bar at The Bunker
– Live Auction sponsored by the Gold & Diamond Source
– Just 4 Kidz sponsored by MOSI
– The Ybor City Museum State Park where you will experience the rich cultural heritage of Ybor City
– Cultural food favorites and dozens of vendors offering unique items and crafts
– The Cigars for Soldiers collection and media event sponsored by the Ybor City
– The Tampa Humidor Sport Zone featuring NCAA action on a big screen TV, poker and black jack tables
– The Stella Artois Beer & Barefoot Wine & Bubbly Beverage Bars
– The exclusive VIP area sponsored by the Arturo Fuente Cigar Company and J.C. Newman
– Centennial Park square where you will find the best seats to be entertained and sponsored by Tampa Sweetheart’s Cigar Company and Pipo’s – The Original Cuban Cafe
A $5 gate admission will be charged. Children 12 and under are free.
Proceeds from the Festival will benefit The Ybor City Museum Society.
The latest Festival news can be found at: yborcityheritageandcigarfestival.com or OurSmokinEvents.com
For general information, sponsor or vendor opportunities, festival manager can be reached at: Info@oursmokinevents.com, 813 220-1474.