Spend a beautiful fall day with us on Sunday, October 2nd, riding to fight breast cancer inConnecticut. Share your stories and celebrate life from the saddle of your favorite mount as you ride through the trails of the “Quiet Corner” of the state. The pace is yours – relax on the trails or canter through the countryside. The event will take place at Twisted Tree Farm, Hampton, CT
To register, please call 860-321-7806, or e-mail [email protected] can also print a paper registration form and mail to the Komen Connecticut office. Mailed entries must be postmarked on or before September 21, 2011 in order to be listed in event materials; however, registrations will be accepted up until event day, provided the $250 minimum donation is raised. Download a 2011 Ride Registration Form
All riders are to raise a minimum of $250.00 in support of their individual participation in the 2011 Ride for the Cure. All Rider Awards will be determined by donations raised as of September 21, 2011*. The categories are as follows: Bronze Riders ($300-499), Silver Riders ($500-999), Gold Riders ($1,000+) The Platinum Rider is the highest fundraiser. Keep track of your donations collected by hand with an official Fundraising Form. Fundraising Tools and Tips available soon!
*Platinum Rider Awards will be determined the morning of the Ride based upon funds received up until the morning of the Ride.
Registration Fee $10 per rider is due the day of the Ride at the Registration Tent.
Your registration fee gets you to the starting line; fundraising gets us to the cures!
A vegetarian and non-vegetarian lunch is served after the Ride for riders, supporters, family and friends. Be sure to indicate how many guest lunches you will need on the registration form. All orders must be placed by September 21, 2011. Fee $10 per guest.
Rider Awards will be determined by funds received September 21, 2011 (except for Platinum Rider)
- Guest lunches must be ordered and pre-paid by September 21, 2011
- The Ride will be held Rain or Shine!
- Parking area opens 8:00 AM
- Registration and light refreshments open at 8:30 AM
- Riders must provide Coggins and Rabies documentation with registration materials on the day of the Ride.
- $10 Registration Fee will be collected the morning of the Ride from all participants
- Riders start the course between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM
- Lunch (for riders and guests) is served between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM at the barn
- Parking and Driving Directions:http://www.komenct.org/page/show/ride-for-the-cure/directions
- Riders between 12-17 years of age must ride with an adult. No one under the age of 12 will be allowed on the trail.
- The Platinum Rider will be determined on donations received by the day of the Ride.
- The Platinum Rider will be announced at 1 PM during lunch.
- When mailing in donations – please include a Ride Fundraising Form with all checks!
- Information about overnight accommodations for horses and riders – Coming Soon
- Please make checks payable to: “Komen Connecticut”