Week 4 of the NFL season is coming quickly upon us, and Fantasy Football players everywhere are chomping at the bit to keep their team ahead of the others! Last week it was quite a few of the “regulars” who rolled up the big stats and brought home the bacon.
Tom Brady was a beast with three touchdowns and over 300 yards in the New England Patriots loss to the Buffalo Bills, and Adrian was money with his performance against the Detroit Lions.
“I can’t believe how well the Lions are doing so far.” Vince P. of Warren said. “It’s a no-brainer for me to start Calvin Johnson in my fantasy league almost every week!”
Well last week is all in the past, this week is another shot!
1. Aaron Rodgers vs. Denver Broncos: Back to back roadies for Denver is not god, especially vs. the Packers. Rodgers is averaging over 300 yards per game.
2. Matthew Stafford @ Dallas Cowboys: In case you have been living under a rock with the Geico guys, the Detroit Lions and Matt Stafford have been on fire! Dallas is sputtering and hurting. Stafford is averaging 327 yards and three touchdowns per game average. WOW!
3. Philip Rivers vs. Miami Dolphins: Rivers is off to another great start for the Bolts, averaging 326 YPG, The Miami Dolphins have allowed eight passing touchdowns already this season.
4. Drew Brees @ Jacksonville Jaguars: Drew Brees is averaging 353 YPG, and oh yeah, three touchdowns per game also. Jags are a sinking ship.
BEST ODDS — RODGERS
1. Ray Rice vs. New York Jets: The Jets were embarrassed by the Raiders rushing game a week ago. Back to back road games for the NYJ, and it’s the SNF game….not the best spot for a team that is struggling.
2. Adrian Peterson @ Kansas City Chiefs: AP is AP, even thought the Minnesota Vikings are 0-3! Will they beat the 0-3 Chiefs Sunday? Maybe not, but it won’t be because of Peterson. He should keep up his average of 100 yards per game and at least one score.
3. Darren McFadden vs. New England Patriots: If he is 100%, he is a weapon! On any other team he would be a house hold name already.
BEST ODDS — AP
1. Calvin Johnson @ Dallas Cowboys: Johnson leads the high flying Detroit Lions and the NFL with six receiving touchdowns. Look for two more this weekend.
2. Wes Welker @ Oakland Raiders: Welker is New England’s go to guy. He currently leads the NFL with 458 yards.
3. Roddy White @ Seattle Seahawks:This is the week you should see the Atlanta Falcons team everyone has predicted. The Atlanta offense should roll versus the Seahawks, and White will be a big part of it!
BEST ODDS — White and Johnson
1. Detroit Lions — Little nervous about putting them #1, but the Dallas Cowboys are banged up. A short week for the Boys is not the right remedy to get well with Ndamukong Suh and the Lions coming to town.
2. Philadelphia Eagles – They are just due to pitch a shut out. The 49ers are on a back to back road swing, playing the Bengals last week and making the long flight to Philly this week.
Hopefully all you 2011 NFL Fantasy Football players can bring home the bacon this week!