Whether you’re headed back to high school or college, you’ll need beauty products that are easily portable since you’re always on the go, running around between activities and classes. Don’t worry–I’ve got you covered! Enter for your chance to win a prize pack that includes…
* Products from Tweezerman’s Harajuku Lovers Collection: The Tweezerman Harajuku Lovers Designer Series Beauty Tool Collection features Harajuku Lovers, the highly successful fashion brand created by award-winning musician and designer Gwen Stefani. The products reflect Gwen’s love of Japanese culture and Pop Art. This new collection captures the essence of the lyrics and iconography from Gwen’s music and appeal to anyone with a “fatal attraction to cuteness.” The mini slant tweezers are a perfect grooming-on-the-go product, as are the matchbox itty bitty nail files. Check out the whole collection at Sephora.com.
* eos Hand Lotion: eos’ ergonomically designed hand lotions are so easy to stash away in a purse, tote bag or locker–plus they’re easy to hold, cute to look at, and are super-hydrating! Get more info on eos products by clicking here.
* Jack Black’s DIY Power Peel Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads: Give yourself a micro-facial on the go with these awesome new peel pads!
* A LipSmart product: LipSmart’s plumping, hydrating gloss is simply amazing; it’s the go-to product if you want soft, supple lips.
* A snack package from Popcorn, Indiana: OK, not technically a beauty product, but hey–Popcorn, Indiana’s snacks are tasty and healthy (check out all their flavors here)! And if you feel good from eating a flavorful, healthy snack, chances are you’ll look good, too…or at least you’ll look happy and satisfied!
One winner will receive a prize pack with those awesome goodies I just mentioned! It’s easy to enter–from now until 11:59 PM EST on September 14, you can enter via Facebook and Twitter. Via Facebook, leave a comment (any comment–ask a question, or say whatever you’d like!) on this Examiner article (scroll down–comments are at the bottom of this article), or you can use Twitter to tweet the following phrase in bold: Enter to win Tweezerman, Jack Black, eos goodies and more! Click here: http://exm.nr/nmFdVt
One randomly selected entrant will win the prize pack! See official rules below for full details. Good luck!
Back to School Contest: Official Rules
ELIGIBILITY: There is no purchase necessary to enter to win the Back to School Contest. All entrants must be age 13 or older on the date they enter the contest.
HOW TO ENTER: Between 12:00 A.M. EST on September 7, 2011 and 11:59 P.M. on September 14, 2011 entrants may enter through one of two methods:
* Leave a comment via Facebook on the Examiner article entitled “Back to School Contest: Win Tweezerman goodies and more” written by Nikki Hess.
* Using Twitter, Tweet the following message in its entirety: Enter to win Tweezerman, Jack Black, eos goodies and more! Click here: http://exm.nr/nmFdVt
Limit of one entry per person, per household, and per Twitter or Facebook account. If multiple entries are received from the same Twitter or Facebook account, only the first entry will be considered and any subsequent entries will be disqualified.
DEADLINE: Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. EST on September 14, 2011.
PRIZING: One (1) prizewinner will receive a prize pack consisting of: * Products from Tweezerman’s Harajuku Lovers Collection
* eos Hand Lotion
* Jack Black’s DIY Power Peel Pads
* A LipSmart product
* A snack package from Popcorn, Indiana If prizewinner does not accept the prize, prize will be forfeited by such winner. The contest sponsor shall then have no further obligation to such winner. The contest sponsor may select an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries in its sole discretion.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: A random drawing of one (1) entry from among a pool of all eligible entries received will be made on or about September 15, 2011 to determine the one (1) prizewinner. The first one (1) eligible, randomly selected entry will be deemed the prizewinner. Prizewinner will be notified via Facebook message or by Twitter direct message on or about September 15, 2011. Prizewinner must give contest sponsor his/her address so that prizing can be sent to prize winner. If a potential winner does not respond to prizewinning notification within three (3) business days, the next eligible entry chosen randomly from among the remaining entries received will be awarded the prize.
MISCELLANEOUS: Prizewinner’s name and city/state of residence may be announced in a future Examiner article. Entry and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the contest sponsor and their affiliates to use prizewinner’s name and city/state of residence without further compensation in any and all forms of media. Contest sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest, without liability. This contest is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law.
By entering this contest, entrants release the contest sponsor from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property that may be sustained in connection with the contest entry, ownership or use of the prize.