So, you want to do something this Halloween that will scare the pants off you? Scream Haunted Houses aim to do just that. With three houses conveniently located – one in Portland, one in Vancouver and one in Mall 205 – to where you live or happen to be staying while in town, you can be scared witless pretty easily. Scream has brought terror and Halloween fun to the Portland area for the last decade and they aren’t stopping yet! They are the largest and most popular event in the Pacific Northwest and bring you haunted houses, scary carnival rides, creepy vendors, free frightening entertainment, theme nights and more. The scares never end!
What horrors can you expect? Each house has a different theme, so you can experience three times the fright if you hit up each one (plus, you can get a discount on a 3-house ticket).
Scream Jantzen Beach (Portland) brings you Decent into Madness! A terror-filled asylum where everything is just as you imagined it to be, doctors and nurses are on-call to attend to your every need and bring your nightmares into reality!
Scream Vancouver presents Apocalypse. Will the world really come to an end as the Mayans predicted? As scientists try to excavate the ruins to find out, they release the monsters that doom us all! Thanks to them, the predictions will come true.
Scream Mall 205 offers up Terror 205. Try as you might to ignore the past, it doesn’t want you to forget what happened in this old manor house set in a swamp. The graveyard comes alive with creatures that have been long dead and the traveling sideshow comes to town to bring you the ultimate in freaks.
Don’t these haunts sound simply terror-ific? Here’s more information for your visit.
- $20 Haunt Admission (Be sure to take advantage of $5 discount coupons valid Sun-Thu)
- $5 “Go Again” Admission: Did you like it? Go through the haunt for repeat visits for only $5 each additional trip on the same evening as your first
- $1 Clown Chaos Admission, try to escape the evil clowns
- $38 Metro Scream Pass (Multi-Haunt Admission) — Sold at any of our Ticket Counters at each haunted house. Valid for regular admission to all three locations: Jantzen Beach, Vancouver Plaza, Mall 205. Tickets may be used on the same night or on multiple nights for any night of operation.
- Not intended for small children, those in poor health, pregnant women and those scared of their own shadow.
- Bring your camera for photo ops in Terror Town (picture-taking not permitted in haunted houses.)
- Main website: Scream PDX
Less disturbing Halloween activities around Portland
Walk the Halloween Fantasy Trail at Wenzel Farm
Portland glow-in-the-dark miniature golfing
Puppies love Halloween in Portland