Feeling blah about your gym membership? Spinning your wheels on the treadmill? This may sound all too familiar. When you think you have reached your fitness plateau, it’s time to mix it up and make a change.
Expand your horizons.
FITiST Los Angeles is an entirely new kind of gym membership to the best of the best boutique fitness studios. Built on the core philosophy of muscle confusion, FITiST takes the approach of mixing up your workout routine to deliver fast, measurable results – a really unique solution to beating the fitness doldrums.
Keep your options open.
FITiST gives its members access to the best boutique fitness studios, classes, and trainers so you work out in these highly rated places instead of at a traditional gym.
Members are offered a variety of workout plans based on specific goals.
- For those who bore easily and are eager to try out the latest and greatest in L.A. can check out the All Access program, which includes unlimited access to popular workout classes and studios, all for a monthly fee of $700.
- The Slim option presents you with 18 hardcore sessions including Cycling, Pilates/Core work, Performance and Yoga for $350 each month.
- Serious athletes can sign up for Intense highlighting 16 extreme workouts per month for $325.
- There is also an unlimited monthly yoga plan, Body & Soul, for $180. Specialized programs for Brides, Moms-to-Be (OB/GYN approved!) and New Moms are available, too.
- Or, go for the Make Your Own plan, which can include private sessions with top fitness instructors. Just contact FITiST Concierge and they will help you customize a perfect workout schedule. Just call 1-855-2-fitist (234-8478) or visit www.fitist.com.
FITiST works with a range of fitness and health experts, who weigh in on the different membership plans, including celebrity Pilates trainer Andrea Orbeck creator of the “Supermodel’s Secret Weapon” who trains the beautiful Heidi Klum, nutritionist to the stars, Dr. Oz Garcia, personal celeb trainer Jarett Del Bene, L.A.’s yoga guru Sara Ivanhoe and celebrity Pilates instructor Kit Rich.
Access to the best of the best.
Members will find themselves working out in some of the hottest studios (FITiST partners with more than 40) including:
- Barry’s Bootcamp
- Brick Crossfit
- GST Body
- Pop Physique
- Made in LA
- Circuit Works
- up dog yoga & cycling
- De La Barracuda
- Pure Barre
And, when you are on the East Coast, FITiST has memberships in New York City and the Hamptons.