The testimony of Alberto Alvarez, the head of logisitics for Michael Jackson was given yesterday in the Conrad Murray trial. Alvarez recounted the events that he experienced on June 25, 2009. Alvarez described everything that he went through from the moment that he first arrived at the Michael Jackson home, all the way up to arriving at the hospital with MJ’s children. There were some major highlights from the testimony, but the main was that Murray asked some things of him.
The highlights of the testimony, in regard to what was asked of Alvarez by Murray include:
- Murray asked Alvarez to take the children of Michael Jackson out of his room so that they would not see him
- Murray told Alvarez that MJ “had a bad reaction”
- Alvarez did not see heart of blood monitors
- Alvarez was asked by Murray to collect a number of vials, and and the IV bag and to put them in another bag together
- Alvarez stated that there was a milky white substance in the IV bag when he was asked to remove the bag from the IV stand
- After vials, and the IV bag was asked to be collected, Murray then asked Alvarez to call 911
There is much in the Alberto Alvarez testimony that has viewers of the trial coverage wondering about the fact that Murray did not call 911 himself, and why was it not asked of anyone else to call 911, before doing anything else.
What do you think of Alberto Alvarez’ testimony? Have you been watching the coverage of the Conrad Murray trial? What do you think about the testimony of witnesses thus far?
For the latest in news on Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and the entire Jackson family, simply click the “Subscribe” button on the top of the page. Notifications of all the latest news will be delivered to your inbox.
Follow the Jackson Family Examiner on Twitter.
Be sure to add the Jackson Family Examiner on Facebook.