The personal chef of Michael Jackson, Kai Chase took to the witness stand in the Conrad Murray trial. She revealed what she experienced as the chef for the superstar, and what she witnessed on June 25, 2009. One of the key things that Chase stated in testimony is that Conrad Murray was frantic on the day, and that he asked for Jackson’s oldest son, Prince Michael Jackson to go upstairs.
The highlights of Kai Chase’ testimony are as follows:
- Chase was a full-time chef for Jackson (6 days a week)
- Michael Jackson liked meals served on time
- Conrad Murray would frequently take Michael Jackson breakfast to another location in the home, not in the kitchen
- On June 25, Conrad Murray did not go downstairs to get Jackson’s breakfast
- On June 25, Chase saw Murray go to the kitchen from the stairs in a frantic between 12:05-12:10
- Chase said Murray’s energy was nervous, and he shouted: “get help, get security, get Prince”
- Murray did not ask Chase to call 911
According to the testimonies of the witnesses in the trial thus far, one thing that they have in common is that 911 was not asked to be called. Murray called Michael Amir Williams, asked for security and Prince, but did not call 911 and did not asked anyone to call the paramedics. Alberto Alvarez was asked to call 911 by Murray, but not until after vials and an IV bag was collected.
What do you think of what Kai Chase had to say about being the personal chef for Michael Jackson?
For the latest in news on Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and the entire Jackson family, simply click the “Subscribe” button on the top of the page. Notifications of all the latest news will be delivered to your inbox.
Follow the Jackson Family Examiner on Twitter.
Be sure to add the Jackson Family Examiner on Facebook.