The prosecution list of the Conrad Murray Trial was released after providing it to the court. After opening arguments on Tuesday morning, the prosecution is set to delve into the case with their first witness Kenneth “Kenny” Ortega.
While it may take weeks for the prosecution to make their case, the list of people who are on the list as witnesses have a similar connection. The majority of the people were part of the last minutes of Michael Jackson’s life. From the woman on the phone with Conrad Murray to MJ’s personal chef, the hope to show a contributing role of the former doctor is the prosecution.
The list of the prosecution includes:
- Kenneth “Kenny” Ortega – Director & choreographer
- Paul Gongaware – AEG Live CEO
- Michael Williams – Michael Jackson’s Personal Assistant
- Faheem Muhammad – Head of Michael Jackson’s security detail
- Alberto Alvarez – Michael Jackson’s director of logistics
- Kai Chase – Michael Jackson’s personal chef
- Richard Senneff – Los Angeles fire fighter/paramedic
- Martin Blount – Los Angeles fire fighter/paramedic
- Harry Daliwal – Regional retail sales manager with AT&T, retrieved text messages from Murray’s phone
- Jeff Strohn – Records custodian for Sprint/Nextel
- Dr. Richelle Cooper – Physician working at the UCLA Medical Center emergency room the day Michael Jackson was brought in
- Dr. Thao Nguyen – Cardiology fellow at UCLA, s present in the emergency room when Jackson was brought in
- Dan Myers – Senior Homicide Detective with the LAPD
- Sade Anding – Houston cocktail waitress who dated Conrad Murray, she was on the phone with Murray when Michael Jackson went into distress
- Bridgette Morgan – Friend of Conrad Murray, she called him 30 minutes before Jackson went into distress
- Nicole Alvarez – Actress and ex-girlfriend of Conrad Murray, with whom he had a child in April 2009
- Elissa Fleak – Investigator for the Los Angeles County Coroner
- Stephen Marx – DEA computer forensics examiner
- Tim Lopez – Pharmacist, testified Conrad Murray purchased several drugs including propofol
- Jaime Lintemoot – Senior Criminalist for the Los Angeles County Coroner
- Orlando Martinez – LAPD Detective
- Dr. Christopher Rogers – Forensic pathologist with the L.A. County Coroner’s Office
- Dr. Richard Ruffalo – Anesthesiologist and clinical pharmacologist
Conrad Murray Trial News:
Need more information on the Michael Jackson Doctor Trial? The Former Dr. Conrad Murray verses the State of California court case has Michael Jackson fans watching around the world. Guilty or innocent, people want to find answers to the truth. Check out the following URL’s:
Live hourly updates from the courtroom. From opening statements to presenting evidence, the courtroom drama is captured.
The Michael Jackson Death Trial Website. Inside the courtroom the details of formed Dr. Murray’s involvement will be revealed. This site offers opinions and facts from every major news source.
CNN Headline News – daily MJ Updates. Coming to Los Angeles, the HLN channel will be sharing their views live for Michael Jackson fans.