Lasagna is one of those suppers that rarely make an appearance at the dinner table because it can be so time consuming. Hopefully that is all about to change with this easy lasagna recipe that is quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- 1 pkg Lasagna noodles
- 1 Medium jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag Shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 bag Shredded Italian mix cheese
- 2 lbs Lean hamburger meat
- Garlic Salt
- Cook lasagna noodles according to directions on package. Brown the hamburger meat and a dash or two of garlic salt.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix hamburger meat with spaghetti sauce and put thin layer on bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Add layer of pasta noodles.
- Add layer of spaghetti sauce mixture, mozzarella, Italian mix, then noodles.
- Repeat until dish is full. Ending with a thin layer of cheese.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
The nice part about the recipe is that it is basic. It’s a quick and easy version that can be made on a Tuesday night. You can also compliment to this recipe by adding some fresh vegetables to the meat sauce or even making your own sauce. Feel free to experiment with the cheeses as well such as ricotta or mascarpone.
In Raleigh, you can easily grab all the ingredients plus salad and garlic bread at your neighborhood Lowe’s Foods.
Lasagna doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming. While some may consider this a basic recipe for lasagna; to you it will be a no fail easy dinner that your family will love.
© 2011 Amy Bittinger Kunkle, All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC d/b/a knotmove.com
Please consider reading all my topics:
- Raleigh Food click here to subscribe
- Raleigh Etiquette click here to subscribe
- Raleigh TV click here to subscribe
- National Contemporary Etiquette click here to subscribe
- National Women’s Health click here to subscribe
Do you have a passion for something that you would like to share? Why not write about it with knotmove.com? Click here to link to knotmove.com and start sharing your knowledge today.