Foster Parents; “back to the basics,”
documentation. Part 8 of 9.
We are talking about the how to of documentation; Let us continue now.
What was that you said? You did not start with number one? We have listed links to this topic below for you convenience. Starting at the beginning of a book is usually a terrifically favorable idea, you think?
Part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4 / part 5 / in part 6 / part 7.
We were talking about how you can assist other foster parents with the information you have gained through the many articles we have published on Examiner, your welcome to copy them for other foster parents. Encourage them to subscribe to this vital educational resource.
- Become an advocate, in your own area on behalf of other foster parents. Even to the point of setting up a little resource center in your home, or if happen to be able to afford it, rent a small space where you can share what you’ve learned here. Show them your “Law Book” and let them know where they can purchase one for themselves.
We are in process of putting the source of all this information on line and making it accessible to all parents, it is called “Standing in the Shadow of Law”, (announcement in part 6), every foster/adoptive/ and biological parent needs to have a copy to organize thier documents, paperwork, “be ready to give an answer”. As those who have utilized this organizational tool say, “a must have for all parents”.
- Your “Law Book” is a time proven effective battle plan. If you follow the guidelines you will indeed be ready to give the answer to any question that is asked of you, even in a courtroom.
- You are in essence learning how to prepare not only your own case but to assist in helping other foster/adoptive/ and biological parents prepare their own cases.
- Your attorney will respect your powerful organization and work that you have put into this book.
- The preparation time that you do now will one day come in handy, take it from someone who knows. If not for yourself, someone whom you love and care deeply about in the future will be able to use the information within it’s pages to sue for damages to their lives, the trauma that they have suffered at the hands of this indiscriminate monster called CPS.
We, urge you do this work now while it is fresh in your memory.
If they can’t afford one then it is alright to share with them, write down some of the important points/quotes, do your own summary of the teaching within this book, we want you to use the all the information we are publishing to assist our fellow foster parents. As we said before, make copies of the articles on the Examiner and pass them around to your fellow foster parents who are not able to subscribe to our educational resource.
Support our efforts….subscribe today.
Up next; something that we have learned in all the years we have been serving as advocates within the foster parents realm.