Foster Parents; Parental Rights.
Alarm sex education
It is our responsibility to keep our finger on the pulse of all parental rights in this country. As foster parents are we responsible as guardians over children placed in our care? What are our responsibilities and do the biological parents have anything to say about what their children are taught in their absence.
- You need to ask yourself what you would expect of a temporary caretaker if it were your children who are unwillingly, forced to enroll in this out of control foster care system. Would you expect a foster parent to stand up for your parental rights?
Question; are we the parents across this country responsible for what is going on in our public schools. Have you ever heard of the term “In Loco Parentis”? Be familiar with this term. You as a parent are giving the public school where your child attends carta blanc in regarding your child. What was that we heard, a what? Read part 1 / part 2 / part 3.
- Now that you have read about this permission slip let us continue with our alert. In an article written by Robert P. George and Melissa Moshella published. October 18, 2011 in the New York Times Newspaper, opinion pages and we quote.
“IMAGINE you have a 10- or 11-year-old child, just entering a public middle school. How would you feel if, as part of a class ostensibly about the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, he and his classmates were given “risk cards” that graphically named a variety of solitary and mutual sex acts?”
This article goes on to say that Dennis M. Walcott, NY city schools chancellor has recommended for his systems newly mandated sex-education classes with limited parental opt out. Link to article.
The article goes on to say much more in detail, however, your Examiner, a Christian, due to the disturbing wording, describing explicit details of this proposed class we can only give this quote for our parents reading our article;
“the sexualization of children in our society at younger ages”.
Then we offer you this final quote,
“Should the government force parents — at least those not rich enough to afford private schooling — to send their children to classes that may contradict their moral and religious values on matters of intimacy and personal conduct?”
We just published an article which included a description of the mass desensitization for the last thirty years, that exists in, media approaches, such as television. Please take the time to read Foster Parents; Parents vs CPS ethics. Link to part 7 of a 10 part series is where we introduce desensitization of America,
Or for your convenience here are the links to rest of this series for a look at Ethics in our country. Part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4 / part 5 / part 6 / part 8 / part 9 / part 10.
We as parents need to understand what is going on in what used to be our morally based, ethical, principled country. We have fallen off the foundation originally built by our founders, America.
- Opinion; our job, our rights as parents, is to protect our children from all entities threatening our unity as a family, our children’s security, stability, the scope of their learning, and innocence. To introduce them to this form of education is outrageously irrisponsible contravene behavior.
- In our opinion by those whose intention it is to effectively undermine parental authority by determining more knowledge of sex will discourage our children from experimentation, we beg your pardon?
- It is nothing more than an invitation for destructive behavior and will create an atmosphere of confusing messages taught in school, adults condoning sexual activity that should be limited to parental knowledge of their child’s maturity.
- We encourage you to take the time to read this article NOW.
Here, is the link.