Now that the pack of competitors has been whittled down to the Final 12, it’s time for America to vote. When The X Factor judges hand over the eliminations to America next week, FOX has announced that it will have the following five voting methods in place:
- Twitter at twitter.thexfactorusa.com
- Verizon Touch Voting on The Xtra Factor App on Verizon Andriod devices
- Toll-free calling
- Text messaging for Verizon Wireless customers
- Online at TheXFactorUSA.com website
During last night’s super-sized 90-minute episode, The X Factor revealed the Top 12 finalists. There were some dazzling performances and a few surprise eliminations. Here’s how it played out last night on FOX.
The Girls (led by Simon Cowell):
- Finalists: Melanie Amaro, Rachel Crow, and Drew
- Eliminations: Simone Battle and Tiah Tolliver
The Boys (led by L.A. Reid):
- Finalists: Astro, Marcus Canty, and Chris Rene
- Elimination: Phillip Lomax
The Groups (led by Paula Abdul):
- Finalists: InTENsity, Lakoda Rayne, and Stereo Hogzz
- Elimination: The Brewer Boys
The Over 30s (led by Nicole Scherzinger):
- Finalists: LeRoy Bell, Stacy Francis, and Josh Krajcik
- Elimination: Dexter Haygood
Now that the finalists in place, The X Factor judges will do everything in their power to make sure their singers advance, including personal mentoring and coaching. With The X Factor title and a $5 million recording contract on the line, look for stepped up and more polished performances.
Next week’s X Factor 2-hour performance show airs on Wednesday, November 2nd at 8/7c. It will be followed on Thursday with the one-hour results show where host Steve Jones will reveal the results of America’s votes.
Do you want to stay in-the-know? Then sign up to get my articles personally delivered to your in-box. Just click on subscribe, and you’ll stay up-to-the-minute with your favorite reality TV stars and shows.