To celebrate their grand opening this weekend, Revolution Spin Indoor Cycling Studio will be offering free classes this Saturday and Sunday, October 1 & 2.
Revolution Spin strives to offer the original and popular group cycling classes. There are great benefits with indoor cycling: it can be done by people of all fitness levels, there’s no pounding on your joints, you don’t need a particular type of bike, need to go out in bad weather, or know a lot of complicated athletic moves. You just need a willingness to show up and the desire to get and stay in shape.
Classes offered this weekend are:
- 8:00-8:50 am – Michael Jackson Spin (Level II)
- 12:00-12:50pm – Level I Spin
- 1:00-2:15 pm – Beginners Spin Orientation
- 8:30-9:20 am – Advanced Interval Spin
- 10:00-12:00 pm – Tri-Curious (45 minute spin followed by a 30 minute run – what triathletes call a “brick”)
- 12:30-1:30 pm – Level II Spin
Revolution Spin is located at 904 Sherman Avenue in Evanston, in the Chicago and Main district. To hold your place in a class, go to www.revolutionspinning.com and reserve your bike.
Also, today only, you can receive 10% off any Revolution Spin package by using code REVSPIN at checkout.
If you would like to be notified when Coach Ken publishes an article, click “subscribe” above the article. You can also read his health answers and blog on Sharecare.com, view his Wellness Blog, follow him on Twitter, and find him on Facebook.