“Glee” will finally return with new episodes on November 1. It has been several weeks since we saw the gang from McKinley High. But November will be jam-packed full of new “Glee” action. With four new episodes, there is plenty to look forward to.
New spoilers, including details from episode seven, were leaked this week. In addition to the names of each episode, we now know several musical performances plus some shocking moments to come.
November will kick off with three new episodes in a row followed by a break during Thanksgiving week. It will conclude with one more new episode.
Here is the November schedule along with up to date spoilers, as recent as yesterday:
November 1: Episode 4 “Pot ‘O Gold”
- Directed by Adam Shankman.
- Quinn and Puck babysit for Beth.
- Brittany and Santana will “officially” emerge as a couple.
- Damian McGinty will debut in his role as Rory.
- Mercedes attempts to recruit new members for the rival glee club, Pot of Sugar.
- Santana will join the rival glee club.
- The cast will sing “Last Friday Night” and “Candyman.”
November 8: Episode 5 “The First Time”
- Two new characters debut: Sebastian and Johnny, a college football recruiter.
- Rachel will lose her virginity.
- Kurt will lose his virginity to Blaine.
- Karofsky returns.
- Kurt and Blaine go to a gay bar.
- The Warblers return and perform.
- Artie directs as students prepare to perform “West Side Story.”
- Coach Bieste gets a love interest.
November 15: Episode 6 “Mash-off”
- Dodgeball contest: New Directions vs. The Troubletones
- Puck performs a solo.
- Will and Shelby will sing a duet.
- Sue’s race for a Congressional seat will heat up as she launches a smear campaign.
- Puck has a new crush, rumored to be the adoptive mother of his biological daughter, Shelby Corcoran.
- Glee clubs will compete with their own mash-ups.
November 29 (after Thanksgiving week): Episode 7 “I Kissed A Girl”
- Coach Beiste will sing a solo.
- Santana comes out to her parents.
- Santana sings a Katy Perry song.
- There will be a BIG shock regarding sectionals.