Want to watch local product Clay Guida and Ben Henderson battle it out for the right to face Frankie Edgar for his lightweight championship? Well, get your laptop ready. The entire undercard for the UFC on Fox event will be streamed on Facebook and Fox.com. This means that the only fight that you will get to enjoy on your television will be the evening’s main event pitting Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos for the UFC heavyweight championship on November 12th.
The rest of internet-based action is as follows:
– Pablo Garza vs. Dustin Poirier
– Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto vs. Darren Uyenoyama
– Ricardo Lamas vs. Cub Swanson
– Clay Harvsion vs. DaMarques Johnson
– Robert Peralta vs. Mackens Semerzier
– Paul Bradley vs. Mike Pierce
– Matt Lucas vs. Aaron Rosa
– Alex Caceres vs. Cole Escovedo
It’s a rather unfortunate turn of events that Dana White and company couldn’t have found an outlet to televise at least two of the undercard matchups. I won’t pretend to know the legalities of who has the rights to air these fights (Fox/Spike), but one of them could have benefited from a lead in audience that is pumped to see what is shaping up to be one of the biggest heavyweight fights in MMA history.