Kings Dominion is famous for spreading thrills and chills with Halloween Haunt. This year, they’re rolling out even more Halloween and fall-themed fun for kids with Howl-O-Fest. Expect lots of spooktacular fun and friendly shows and activities.
Howl-O-Fest opens on Saturday, October 1 and is free with park admission. Activities take place on Saturdays and Sundays between 12:00 noon – 5:00 p.m. Show schedules vary.
Howl-O-Fest Shows and Activities
- Howl-O-Fest Treasure Hunt (Planet Snoopy) – Pick up a scavenger hunt map and go off on a search for lost treasure. This map will lead you to the loot where you’ll become a Seven-Seas-Sailing Pirate.
- The Landlubber’s Labyrinth (Planet Snoopy) – Follow this twisty, turny maze of corn and hay.
- Patch the Talking Pumpkin (near the Treasure Cave in KidZville) – Find out all the fun stuff this interactive pumpkin has to say.
- Seven Seas Foam Pit (Planet Snoopy near the Snack Shack) – Jump and play in a soapy, bubbly pit of foamy fun.
- Charlie Brown’s Pirate Adventure Show (at the KidZville stage – show times vary) – Join the PEANUTS gang as they search for treasure in a song and dance-filled show. Hop aboard the good ship ‘Lost and Found’ to look for treasure on Beagle Island.
- Pumpkin Painting (near the Treasure Cave in KidZville) – Paint your very own mini pumpkin to take home.
- Stories of the Seas (near the Treasure Cave in KidZville) – Hear stories of pirates and high seas adventure.
- PEANUTS Meet and Treats (Planet Snoopy Meet and Treat) – Meet and pose with the PEANUTS characters in their favorite costumes (10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.).
- Not-So-Scary Monsters – Have a photo taken with some fun and friendly monster types.
Park admission is required for Howl-O-Fest. KidZville and Planet Snoopy close at 7:00 p.m. They are not open on Friday nights. Haunt activities after 7:00 pm. are not intended for young children.
Kings Dominion, in Doswell, is a two-in-one amusement park/waterpark with over 60 rides, slides and attractions, including the biggest and baddest Giga-coaster Intimidator 305.
To stay up-to-date on all of the news and events at Richmond area theme parks, kindly click subscribe at the top of the page or follow on Twitter.