Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below!
More than a Handful – Kill 25 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 1000cR
- The whole point of this challenge, is to get you to play multiplayer Matchmaking today. They had all the other game features covered, short of Forge and the Fileshare, so they throw this in to force you to play every different game feature today. Alas, twenty-five kills is easy enough to reach. A single game of Grifball can get you there or, likely, two to three games of most other gametypes. Should be done in very short order.
Light Fare – Kill 100 enemies in any game mode in Reach. – 1000cR
- This challenge will take care of itself today as the other challenges combine to you gaining about two-hundred and ten kills. These kills can be gained in any mode so they should not be an issue. Focus on the other challenges and this will take care of its self.
Return of the Mack – Kill 35 Elites in Campaign today on Normal or harder. – 1500cR
- Thirty-five Elite kills will be pretty easy to obtain in Campaign. Now, if you are going to start the Weekly Challenge and actually play through the entire game, I would at least play today until this challenge is completed. If you are, however, just going to run through Nightfall, you can pay through ONI: Swordbase for a bunch of Elite kills or you can load up the level Long Night of Solace at Rally Point Bravo and slay all the Elites once you are on the Covenant Cruiser. This will give you a fair number of Elites but you might need to play it twice to get the challenge.
Hyper Lethal Vector – Kill 150 enemies with headshots in Firefight Matchmaking. – 1125cR
- The best gametype for this challenge is Gruntpocalypse. The gametype features only Grunts for you to kill and you will face about a hundred and twenty of them. You can headshot every Grunt, even if they are Ultras since you can shoot that helmet off. You should be able to score near a hundred or so head shot in your first game and then use a second game to complete the challenge in rake in these easy credits.
The Weekly Challenge:
This Is How We Do It – Complete 9 Campaign missions on Heroic. – 3000cR
- This is actually the very first Weekly challenge that we were tasked with when the game launched, if you remember. You can do this challenge one of two ways. First, you can just play through the entire campaign regularly. It is not that difficult on Heroic and, if you have been doing the challenges, you are probably used to playing on this difficulty level anyway. The other option is to run a single mission nine times. The easiest level to run through, by far, is Nightfall. Follow this LASO guide for the route you should take. Being on Heroic with no skulls on, this level should be a walk (or run) in the park. Each run should take you about five to six minutes to complete.
Also on my blog.