Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below!
Shootin’ and Lootin’ – Kill 100 enemies in any game mode in Reach. – 2000cR
- The rest of the challenges today will probably not get you to a hundred kills unfortunately. You will probably end up around forty to fifty kills. However, you can easily finish off this challenge by loading up Score Attack and picking the Crashsite gametype. With Crashsite, you can just get the remaining kills you need, and then either die or let the generator explode to end the game. Or you can continue playing multiplayer or Campaign. The choice is yours.
Roast ’em, Toast ’em – Kill 10 enemies while jet-packing in Exodus on Normal. – 2400cR
- I have yet to figure out Bungie’s and 343’s obsession with this challenge and jet packing in general. Yes, it is sometimes a useful strategy and is kind of cool, but it is getting old. Anyway, load up Exodus, Rally Point Alpha, and you should be all set to start jet-packing pretty quickly. Remember that you have to actually be jet-packing when the kill is made for it to count. You cannot be falling but your finger must be on the Armor Ability button and it must actually be going. Ten kills should take you a very short time.
Aggressive Negotiations – Earn at least 17 kills in a multiplayer Matchmaking game. – 3430cR
- So, seventeen kills is entirely possible to do in a multitude of playlists. However, two particular playlists are pretty much guarantees. That is right, I am talking about Grifball and Multi Team. I would assume that you all are completely tired of me recommending these gametypes but, hey, they work. Aim for objective gametypes if you are doing Multi Team if you are worried about falling short of seventeen kills.
Clip It. Share It. – Make a clip from your Local files and upload it to your File Share. – 2500cR
- For those of you that do not know, you can load up a gameplay video in the theater, hit the record button, and make a clip. You can then find these clip in the File Browser and upload it to you fileshare. Once you do that, you will be awarded the credits on the next game you play. If you already have clips, you can just re-upload one and get the credits as well.
The Weekly Challenge:
Dedication/Time – Complete 10 Daily Challenges this week. – 25000cR
- Probably one of the easier Weekly Challenges that we have had in a while. You will not be able to complete this challenge until Wednesday at the earliest due to the fact that we only get four challenges a day. You must start trying to get these daily challenges done by Friday or it will be impossible for you to complete this Weekly Challenge. Good luck.
Also on my blog.