Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below!
Blastin’ and Relaxin’ – Kill 180 enemies in any game mode in Reach. – 2343cR
- So you will at least be hitting a hundred and twenty-five kills in multiplayer Matchmaking for the “More than a Handful” challenge. After that, you will still need fifty-five kills to complete this challenge. You can either keep playing in multiplayer or you can go on to Firefight. A game or Crashsite would allow you to get the leftover kills and then just let the game end by either dying or letting the generator explode. As well, if you plan to actually play through a campaign level for “Just a Shower,” that would take care of the remaining kills as well.
More than a Handful – Kill 125 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 2500cR
- A hundred and twenty five kills. That is a hefty amount of kills for a single day but the number is obtainable. You will want to hit at least forty-five kills today with Precision weapons to help with the Weekly Challenge. After that, however, you can keep working on Precision weapons or move onto more “productive” gametypes. By more “productive,” I mean Grifball and playlists like Multi Team. Once you hit the a hundred and twenty-five kills you can stop with Multiplayer and start finishing up the “Blastin’ and Relaxin'” challenge.
Just a Shower – Complete any Campaign mission on Normal or harder with Thunderstorm on. – 4000cR
- As usual, the easiest way to complete this challenge will be on the Campaign mission, Nightfall. The Thunderstorm skull will upgrade every enemy in the mission, which is especially troublesome with Elites. So, I would recommend running through Nightfall on Heroic (To help with the Flawless Cowboy Commendation) for this challenge. You can run through the entire level following this LASO guide here. This should take you five to six minutes and it really is an easy four-thousand credits.
Five-time Champ – Win 5 games in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 4343cR
- You will likely be playing a lot of multiplayer today. Winning five matches can likely be a pain however. Once you have reached the number of Precision weapon kills you hoped to hit today (along with racking in a few wins, hopefully), switch to a gametype which you enjoy an hopefully excel at. If you have a playlist you often win in, play in that playlist. Try to stick with teammates that you seem to do well with or play with friends if they are on.
The Weekly Challenge:
Camp Froman, Indeed – Earn 300 kills with Precision weapons in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 28343cR
- It has been a while since we had an actual grinding Weekly Challenge. This challenge is requiring you to get three hundred kills with Precision weapons in multiplayer Matchmaking over the entire week. As we already know, Precision weapons include the DMR, the Sniper, the Needle Rifle, and the Covenant Focus Rifle. By my math, you will need to hit about forty-five kills a day to get this challenge done. Now, the playlists which you will be utilizing for this challenge should be fairly obvious; Team Snipers and Team SWAT. Both start you off with Precision weapons where any headshot is a one-shot kill. You can also try MLG and The Arena as you commonly start with a DMR in those playlists as well.
Also on my blog.