Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below!
Light Fare – Kill 100 enemies in any game mode in Reach. – 1000cR
- Quite a day of challenges ahead. There are several time consuming challenge plus a LASO Weekly Challenge, oh my! Well, at least this challenge you will not have to worry about since “Gunslinger” is requiring you to hit a hundred and fifty kill in multiplayer Matchmaking. That kind of takes care of a hundred kills in any game mode, does it not?
Gunslinger – Kill 150 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 2750cR
- A hundred and fifty kill can be easy to come by, but you really need to play short games today and you do not need a ton of kills per game. Now, that being said, a hundred and fifty kills in multiplayer Matchmaking can be had very easily in gametypes like Multi Team, Team Objective, or Grifball. Now Grifball of those three, Grifball is probably the most tempting since it has a high number of kills per game and can be pretty fast. It all depends on your team. But, if you are still hurting for kills after “The Love of the Game,” hit up Grifball and finish it off.
Return of the Mack – Kill 50 Elites in Campaign today on Normal or harder. – 1700cR
- The fastest way to get this challenge is to play ONI: Swordbase on Heroic. Two quick run-throughs of that level should net you more than fifty Elite kills. You can even take the difficulty back to Normal to make it easier, but you might have teammates taking your kills then. Long Night of Solace from Rally Point Bravo is also great for getting Elite kills. If you are going to try to get the Weekly Challenge done today, I would recommend doing this challenge first as you do not end up killing a lot of Elites on the LASO run, but you general skip or run by as many of them as you can.
The Love of the Game – Complete 17 games in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 1850cR
- This will be the trying challenge of the day. I hope most of you have the day off, I do not, but I hope you do since this challenge will take a while. Seventeen games played is doable in a single day, but you need to pick gametypes that tend to have fast games. Grifball and Living Dead can both be fast games. However, you are bound to run into people who camp excessively in Living Dead so, if you do play it, skip maps like Swordbase or Boardwalk.
The Weekly Challenge:
The Pillar of Autumn: LASO – Complete The Pillar of Autumn, Legendary, All Skulls On (LASO). – 17777cR
- So, this was one of the harder LASO challenges and definitely one of the longer ones. First off, see the guide here and see the video walkthrough here on youtube. If you follow the guide, you should have no problem getting to the very end of the level, but that is where the trouble starts. The four Zealot-class Elites are very, very tough. As well, actually taking out the cruiser without dying a couple times is damn near impossible. I fully endorse the “Save and Quit before you fully die” method for the end of this challenge, since without doing that you will have to be exceedingly lucky, and should probably be in Vegas then. Good luck with the challenge and if you need any help, comment on the video and I’ll tell you what I can.
Also on my blog.