Aloha Hour at Roy’s in La Jolla is always a happy hour.
There are lots of reasons that Roy’s stands out as one of San Diego’s better Over-40 Happy Hour destinations.
- FREE, spicy edamame
- appetizer favorites are only $5.00 (listed below)
- all specialty cocktails are only $5.00
- all martinis are only $5.00, even Roy’s signature tini’s
- the bartenders ‘know their stuff’
- TV monitor is available for sports junkies
- they have opened up part of the restaurant for Aloha Hour, so seating is possible
- the service is excellent
- atmosphere is great with dim lighting and music low enough to talk
Hours: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Featured Appetizers: Crunchy Golden Lobster Potstickers, Lobster California Rolls, Tempura Crusted SpicyAhi Roll, Salt & Pepper Crisped Calamari, Szechuan Grilled Beef Tenderloin Skewers, and Wagyu Beef Sliders. Something for everyone.
OVERALL RATING: 5 Star Happy Hour – for the Over-40 Crowd
- Wine & Spirits Menu: 5 Stars
- Atmosphere: 5 Stars
- Suited for Over-40 Crowd: 5 Stars
- Possible to meet people: 4 Stars
- Parking: 5 Stars (Horton Plaza is easiest)
- Happy Hour Menu: 5 Stars