Lately, it seems that the more the economy gets into debt, the bills seem to be soaring.
Those rising rates of electricity, water and maintanence fees are starting to add up and you want solutions.
Want to learn how to reduce those costs?
Here are some answers.
Hawaii Eco energy saving tips:
Switch those regular incandescent light bulbs to fluorescent energy saving lightbulbs.
What can fluorescent lightbulbs do?
The fluorescent lightbulbs:
- Provides longer hours
- Saves energy
- Reduces greenhouse gasses that are produced by the power plants by about 691 lbs. of carbon dioxide
- Helps save the Earth by less bulb changes
- Saves you money!
Do you own a house or business?
How about checking out prices and installing solar panels.
What are the benefits of having solar energy in your home and or business?
- Heated by the sun’s natural rays
- Reduced electricity bills and saves you money!
- Protects the environment
- 30% rebate on your Federal tax return
- 35% rebate on your State tax return
Are you looking for a Solar water heater contractor?
This website features professional solar water heater contractors for the islands of O’ahu, the Big Island and Maui:
Hawaii Energy professionals:
Want to learn more about the Solar energy?
Extra energy savings tips?
- Unplug extra unused cords from the wall, as this helps save electricity.
- Limit the refrigerator use of opening and closing the door. With less opening and closing, this helps save money on electricity and keeps the produce and foods fresh.
- Turn off appliances and lights that are not in use or not necessary. This helps save money!
Now that you have an idea of how to save on your bills and also to help save the environment, you can now start to practice these safe green tips!
And remember Hawai’i, to take care of your health, take care of life, take care of the environment and to think Green Hawai’i!