Have you experienced this in your home? Your child comes home with an assignment that is due tomorrow and he/she is struggling and turns to you. You take one look at it and think to yourself, “uh”… well there is HELP!
Online tutors are available on demand, every day from 1 – 10 p.m. for one-to-one help with everything from homework to state-aligned skills building and test prep.Professionally trained and experienced tutors will help students in students of all ages withmath, science, English and social studies. You may choose to communicate with a tutor in either in English or Spanish.Students also have access to a 24-hour writing lab, using a secure file sharing feature to submit their papers to trained writing instructors any time of the day.
How Does it Work?
- Students and tutors communicate in real time by typing, drawing and marking-up lessons/web content.
- The tutor sees the grade level, subject and student’s question and the student sees the tutor’s first name and last initial. The tutor is not allowed to share personal or identifying information.
- With your Pierce County Library card, you may get free online homework help every day, 1 – 10 p.m.
Connect now for Free Online Homework Help
About the Tutors
- Online Homework Help offers tutors who work from their home or office from throughout the U.S.
- Tutors possess four-year college degrees, undergo a rigorous selection and training process, and complete a full background and security check.
2011 Holiday Closures
- Oct. 10
- Nov. 11
- Nov. 24-27
- Dec. 24-26
- Dec. 31 – Jan. 2
Brainfuse is the company that founded Online Homework Help. Brainfuse began in 1999, and is one of the nation’s leading online tutoring providers, serving a diversified client base of libraries and school districts. Brainfuse clients include The Los Angeles Unified School District, Chicago Public Schools, New York City Public Schools, and library systems throughout the country, including Las Vegas-Clark County, Cincinnati & Hamilton County, Anaheim and San Diego County.