Ultimate Luxury Gift for Food and Wine Lovers – A Sonoma California Villa Plus Rare Wine County Experiences
Sonoma County, known as one of California’s top wine and culinary destinations, has created a one-of-a-kind experience for food and wine lovers seeking a holiday gift that offers exclusivity and the ultimate pampering. Produced by the Sonoma County Vintners, BeautifulPlaces and Vérité wines, the “Sonoma County Ultimate Luxury Package” captures Sonoma County at its best by blending highly sought after award-winning wines, luxurious offerings from the region’s finest chefs, lavish accommodations and elite spa experiences.
The “Ultimate Sonoma County Luxury Package” for six guests (three couples) includes:
- Seven-day stay in luxurious villa including, daily housekeeping and all fees ; Villa choices include a range of styles and locations throughout Sonoma County – many with vineyard views, wine cellars, wine caves and more.
- Two lavish gourmet dinners for six prepared in the villa by top local chefs, featuring specially selected Sonoma County wines
- Guided visits to local artisan food specialists, or arrangements to take in Sonoma County’s natural wonders, from coastal or Redwood forest walks, to a jeep tour or zipline adventure
- Car service/driver for up to five hours per day for three days of the stay
- In-villa spa services or visit to exclusive Sonoma County spa
- In-villa wine tastings or wine pairings with vintners, custom winery tour itineraries and VIP access through Sonoma County Vintners in Sonoma’s 13 distinctive wine producing regions
Additionally, a never-before-offered intimate wine experience with Vérité winery will allow the guests to enjoy:
- A private vertical tasting of Vérité award winning wines, each receiving 99 points or higher;
- A tasting and full discussion with Vigneron Pierre Seillan to learn about his vineyard practices and philosophy;
- Lunch prepared by the Estate Chef, featuring many Sonoma County delicacies and pairing with wines personally selected by Pierre Seillan from his private cellar.
- Immediately following lunch, guests will be whisked away on a private helicopter tour of vineyards, showcasing Sonoma County’s beauty and diversity.
- To commemorate the day, each couple will go home with a bottle of Vérité signed by Pierre Seillan.
Only one “Ultimate Sonoma County Luxury Package” will be sold, though it may be scheduled year-round. The price is approximately $40,000, based on six guests and chosen amenities. For more information or to book the package, call 800-495-9961 or visit
The Vérité Estate is located in a beautiful spot in the foothills of Sonoma County’s Mayacamas Mountains, where the Alexander Valley, Chalk Hill and Knights Valley appellations come together. The name Vérité, French for truth, stands for wines that reflect their soil with integrity. www.veritewines.com
SAVOR LIFE! BeautifulPlaces has created a new dimension in travel offering guests an authentic lifestyle experience in a variety of prime destinations around the world – the wine regions of Northern California, France and Italy…the resort areas of Mexico, Palm Beach, the Bahamas, Nantucket, and, most recently, The Hamptons and Aspen/Snowmass. In addition to a select portfolio of villa and estates rentals, BeautifulPlaces’ concierge division handles all personal arrangements; plans custom itineraries; creates exclusive experiences and hands on activities for guests; and provides insider tips about the destination. Unlike hotels, a villa stay ensures the utmost in privacy, security, and a relaxed informality for an ideal vacation. BeautifulPlaces is headquartered in Sonoma, California. For more information and reservations, call 1-800-495-9961 or 707-996-0266. www.beautiful-places.com /travmedia.com/
About Sonoma County Wine, Grapes and Tourism
Sonoma County, California, located just 30 miles north of San Francisco, offers world-class wines from over 350 wineries in 13 designated wine regions, cuisine featuring locally grown and artisan products, and destination resorts including 40 spas and 21 golf courses. It is the birthplace of premium California wine more than 150 years ago. As leaders in sustainable farming, a majority of the 62,000 total vineyard acres follow the California statewide guidelines. Family heritage, community and dedication to the land are what make Sonoma County a friendly first-rate wine and food destination.
Sonoma County Tourism Bureau
www.sonomacounty.com / http://www.facebook.com/sonomacountyca / http://twitter.com/insidesonoma
Sonoma County Winegrape Commission
www.sonomawinegrape.org / http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonoma-Grapes/133401176715690
Sonoma County Vintners
www.sonomawine.com / http://www.facebook.com/SonomaVintners / http://twitter.com/sonomavintners