When local Philadelphians picture the most perfect view, images of iconic views come to mind, whether it be of Philadelphian’s own Love Park, to the waterfront on the Delaware. Traveling Philadelphians search for iconic views around the world and now, thanks to “The Most Perfect View,” it is now easier than ever to book the room of their dreams online.
The Most Perfect View, a collection of luxury hotels worldwide, launches today allowing customers to instantly book rooms featuring only the most iconic and beautiful views on the planet.
The collection, founded by 29 year-old Portuguese entrepreneur Paulo Palha (PAHL-ya), and inspired by Palha’s travels around the globe and by E.M. Forster’s book, A Room With A View, includes an ever-expanding list of rooms in properties on all five continents. Currently rooms with views are available for online booking in 100 of the most magnificent properties in the world.
Travelers begin by searching hotels according to country and narrow their search by choosing a desired view. From urban views, such as the Empire State Building from the Empire Suite at The Standard or Big Ben from the Claude Monet Suite at The Savoy, to waterfront like the Plateau Residences at Laucala on the Fiji islands to mountains and more. The Most Perfect View delivers world-class vistas for every taste.
Next, visitors to the site select a property and are greeted with stunning, full-screen images of views from the property’s individually-selected rooms as well as listings of facilities. Finally, pick a room and book. And, since rates are provided directly by partner hotels, customers always have access to the best available rates and latest promotions.
The site also provides a description of the property, what makes its view unique, tips on recommended sights at the destination, as well as current weather information and local time.
“A hotel window with a view of Table Mountain or the Mediterranean Sea brings into sharp relief one’s sense of place and magnifies the experience of a certain destination,” said Palha. “There’s no other magic quite like falling asleep checking the time with Big Ben in London or listening to the waves of Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro. These are remarkable experiences we invite you to live.”
A list of 25 preferred properties includes a who’s who of top-class properties. They are listed below:
· Hotel Hassler – Rome, Italy (Urban, Iconic Landmarks)
· Shangri-La, Tokyo – Tokyo, Japan (Urban)
· Banyan Tree Bangkok – Bangkok, Thailand (Urban)
· The Oberoi Amarvilas – Agra, India (Iconic Landmarks)
· The Savoy – London, United Kingdom (Urban, Iconic Landmarks)
· The Standard New York – New York, United States of America (Urban, Iconic Landmarks)
· Grand Hotel Tremezzo – Lake Como, Italy (By the Water)
· Llao Llao – Bariloche, Argentina (By the Water, Mountains)
· China World Summit Wing – Beijing, China (Urban)
· Laucala – Laucala Island, Fiji (By the Water)
· Altis Belém Hotel&Spa – Lisbon, Portugal (By the Water, Iconic Landmarks)
· Fasano Rio – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (By the Water, Iconic Landmarks)
About The Most Perfect View:
The Most Perfect View Hotel Collection (www.themostperfectview.com) is the first and only collection of international luxury hotels distinguished by the unparalleled views.