1. Green Bay Packers (1) – It looked like the Packers might be heading for their first loss, but they turned things up once again in the second half.
2. New England Patriots (3) – It will be interesting to see how the Patriots handle a tougher slate of games in the upcoming weeks.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (4) – Is it just me or does Big Ben get hurt after every single play?
4, Baltimore Ravens (2) – What in the world was that? How in the heck do you lose to Tennessee and Jacksonville and beat Pittsbugh, Houston and the New York Jets? Are they suddenly a bad team away from home after being road warriors during the Harbaugh era?
5. New Orleants Saints (6) – Drew Brees must have had a blast throwing the ball around on the hapless Colts.
6. San Diego Chargers (5) – How many times and in how many different ways can the Chargers find ways to lose games they should win?
7. San Francisco 49ers (8) – The 49ers sat back and watched as every other team in the division lost again.
8. Houson Texans (9) – What an impressive way to bounce back from a tough loss against the Ravens.
9. Detroit Lions (7) – Suddenly, it looks like the team from Detroit has hit a couple of potholes.
10. New York Giants (10) – The Giants must have been pretty happy watching Washington lose to a team with one win on the season.
11. Philadelphia Eagles (12) – Andy Red is almost flawless coming off a bye, so the Eagles look good heading into next week.
12. New York Jets (13) – Plaxico Burress finally made something happen, and not a moment too soon. He may have saved the Jets’ season.
13. Atlanta Falcons (14) – The Falcons look like they might be slowly righting the ship. That was a nice road win against the Lions.
14. Chicago Bears (15) – When are the Bears going to pay the man? Matt Forte IS their offense.
15. Dallas Cowboys (18) – The Cowboys may have found their new starting running back in DeMarco Murray. What a sensational performance.
16. Buffalo Bills (16) – It will be interesting to see if Buffalo can bounce back coming out of the bye.
17. Kansas City Chiefs (21) – Don’t look now, but the Chiefs may just be the darkhorse in the AFC West. They have literally risen from the dead.
18. Cincinnati Bengals (19) – Who thought the Bengals would be in the AFC North and AFC playoff picture come Halloween?
19. Oakland Raiders (19) – What a disaster against the Chiefs. With McFadden out and the quarterback situation, it’s not time to overreact.
20. Tennessee Titans (11) – Is the real Chris Johnson ever going to show up? He is killing the Titans.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (17) – It’s really hard to figure this team out, but it didn’t help that they were down to their third running back for most of the game Sunday.
22. Carolina Panthers (23) – Cam Newton made some ridiculous throws Sunday, many of them to Steve Smith.
23. Washington Redskins (22) – Things are heading downhill in a hurry for the Redskins.
24. Cleveland Browns (24) – Sooner or later, the offensive ineptitude is going to catch up with the Brownies.
25. Minnesota Vikings (25) – Christian Ponder looked pretty good in nearly leading his team to an upset of the Packers.
26. Denver Broncos (24) – Tebow Time finally came in the final minutes, and he sparked his team to an improbable win.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (29) – That was terribly ugly, but you can’t argue with the result.
28. Arizona Cardinals (27) – Kevin Kolb can’t really be this bad, can he?
29. Seattle Seahawks (26) – Three points against the Browns? Yuck.
30. Miami Dolphins (30) – Everything that could have gone wrong in the final minutes for the Dolphins did in their loss to the Broncos.
31. St. Louis Rams (32) – At least the Rams stayed somewhat competitive against the Cowboys.
32. Indianapolis Colts (32) – The Colts looked like a college team against the Saints.