October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which means it’s time to paint the links pink and don ribbons for good luck. Here are five fashionable finds that not only benefit the fight against breast cancer, but make a statement on the golf course.
- Adidas Tour Metal Golf Shoes: These pink tennies are a must-have. They’re not only subtle enough to match any lady golfer’s ensemble, but those metal stripes scream, “Bring it!”
- Pink Ribbon Golf Hat Clip & Ball Marker: Add the perfect touch of pink to your hat, visor or clothes while being prepared to mark that ball with a message. Read about the Pink Ribbon Marketplace’s mission.
- Wilson Hope Ladies Complete Golf Set: This super affordable set includes an oversized 460cc titanium-composite driver with a tip-reinforced graphite shaft, a fairway wood and easy-to-hit hybrid with tip-reinforced graphite shafts, seven perimeter-weighted stainless-steel irons, an alignment mallet putter and a cart bag with a shoulder strap. If that’s not enough, you get pink head covers for the woods and hybrid. A percentage of every sale is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Haas-Jordan Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Umbrella: Show your support while shielding yourself from the elements with this pink and white 62″ folding umbrella. $1 goes toward the fight against breast cancer.
- Chromax Metallic Pink Golf Balls: From now until the end of the year, Chromax will be selling a limited amount of these super fun pink balls. Look for the special pink packaging and rest assured that even though a pack of six costs $19.99, a portion of the sales supports research for families affected by breast cancer.
For even more pink golf gear, Dick’s Sporting Goods has an amazing selection of items for breast cancer awareness.