I am going to describe the particular personality traits that naturally attract men. But before I do, I’d like to talk about some of these different behaviors and personality traits associated with Intellectual Attraction. Some are better when used in combination with others, and some don’t work well together. Here’s a list with brief descriptions. I will talk about how to combine these in a future article.
* Sense of humor – Being funny and witty is just plain powerful with men. If you keep him laughing, things will naturally keep escalating.
* Intelligence and creativity – Intelligence is sexy if it’s used in an interesting way. Use your intelligence and creativity to surprise him with concepts, fantasies, and unexpected things that are charming and fun.
* Thoughtful – Men don’t like to be over-appreciated or be kissed up to. But if you can let a man know that you were thinking about him in a way that doesn’t say “I’m lonely and desperate”, then he’ll love it. Simply edify in when you can.
* Perceptive or noticing details – Men love to be noticed. If he’s really good at something or smart in some particular area, he will probably use these things to be important and attractive.
* Adventurous – Men bond with other people when there is some kind of adventure with them. So men are instantly drawn to women who suggest and take part in extreme, adventurous, unusual, or even dangerous things. The excitement of the activity transfers over to his perspective of your being an exciting and sexy woman.
* Confident/Playful – Men are magnetically attracted to women who are just a little bit too playful or cocky. Just a little! Some women can be bitchy and distant, but that kind of cold attitude isn’t what I am talking about.
* Talents & Knowledge – If you’ve got something that you are an expert at, it can be really attractive. Bring it up with a man in a way that says “hey, check this out, this is interesting” and then do something that surprises him. Don’t do it in a way that says “I’m really smart and I know more then you about this.”
* Attention – Men like attention. It’s strange how it works too. It’s better to hint that you’re giving them attention than to just give it. Say to a man “I was thinking about you the way you spoke earlier, and I just want to say how much I love the sound of your voice.” Doing that is much more powerful than just sitting there, listening to him.
* Being a challenge – Men often pursue women, but lots of times when a woman likes a man, she will start pursuing him, somethings without even knowing that she’s doing it. If you’re relaxed and casual with a man who might like you or who you like, let him know your bored and need to be entertained. You can say something in conversation like this, “gee, I sure wish a handsome guy like you would ask me out, I am so bored.”
* Aggressive (just a touch) Men love to see women who can go after something in their life and not be deterred and frustrated by it. And I’m not talking about going after a man. I’m talking about a goal or something like a job or a personal goal. NEVER directly go after a man, you will lose!
* Assertive – Men are used to being the leader. So if a woman is assertive and confident in any social situation, it is a sign to men that she knows how to make things happen. Seeing an assertive woman can be refreshing and intriguing for a man.
* Teasing, Tension and Sexual Mastery – It’s no secret that men love sex. But just like life, a good lover isn’t easy to find. Men instantly become addicted to skillful lovers, especially if they can tease them and taunt them a little. If you make a man wait, build suspense and tension, and always make the tempo of things go a little slower than he wants, it will drive a man crazy.
* Unpredictable/Predictable – Men are drawn to women who they can’t control or predict. They obsess over women who flirt, give them attention, and then don’t feel the need to talk with them the next day. Predictability is only attractive when it comes to choosing a wife. BUT…a man, as strange as it sounds, wants to see a woman as unpredictable in the beginning of a relationship.
I hope this list helps you in your search for love.
Don’t forget to send me your questions and to subscribe to this column to see your questions answered.
Till next time,