BOCA Hawaii located at 330 Cooke Street is Hawaii’s center for multi-sport training & racing for all levels, distances and ages! BOCA Hawaii is your triathlon store, bike repair shop & training head quarters for all things swim-bike-run.
As the Official Bike Shop of the Ironman World Championships, BOCA Hawaii will have a huge blow-out sale event from Saturday, October 21 – Saturday, October 29 offering 20-50% discount of in-store merchandise including bikes. Additional merchandise includes the following:
- New products includngs the i-Run socks and i-Run (waterproof) earphones
- Tifosi sunglasses, Zoot and K-swiss brand shoes
- Fuji bikes Kestrel bikes, “Fixies” bikes and kids bikes
- Fuji DI2 electronic shifters
- Zipp 404 rear race wheel
- Newly-designed Speedfill waterbottles, swimming gear and hydration systems
- Bike accessories, jerseys, clothing, triathlon gear, tires, tubes, bike pumps
- CO2 cartridges and much more!
On October 29, the final sale day, BOCA Hawaii will have special extended store hours until 9 pm and will also have an October 29 post-sale party from 5 pm – 9 pm where pupus, drinks and music will accompany your great shopping experience.
Register for BOCA Hawaii 2012 Clinics:
- Hawaii Cycling Training Jan 7 – Mar 8, 2012 (Train on Tue & Thu 5:30 pm; Sat 7 am
For cyclists of all levels. Learn effective and safe riding technique for training and racing. Increase stamina & improve overall cycling skills through pace line, hill training, bike trainer workouts, seminars & guest speakers. Prepare for the upcoming triathlon and cycling seasons. Program complemented with run and swim workouts, nutrition training, heart rate monitor training. Our experienced coaching staff is here to guide you. Fee: $350. Additional training excursion to Maui – BIKE UP HALEAKALA on March 11th . Not included in clinic fee.
- Endurance Triathlon Training Mar 17 – Jun 2, 2012 (Train Tue & Thu 5:30 pm; Sat 7 am
Endurance training for long distance triathlons. Prepare for half or for full Ironmans. For the experienced or the ambitious, this program will help triathletes increase strength & endurance in all three disciplines. Enjoy supported brick (bike/run), bike trainer, and pool workouts, as well as open ocean swims & long bike rides with our experienced coaching staff. Fee: $450. Additional training excursion trip to Kona: May TBA. Not included in clinic fee.
And last but not least, register for the Kailua 10K run on December 4th, 2011 at 6:30 am at Kailua Beach Park. The race starts and finishes at the beach park consisting of two loops around Lanikai. Registeration will open soon, so check www.808racehawaii.com to sign-up! Test your speed on a fairly flat and fast 10K course!