The Atlanta Gluten-Free Expo is just around the corner and this Examiner wants to give you a sneak peak of some of the sweet gluten-free offerings.
There are three new local bakeries attending the Expo this year: Dr. Sweet’s Cake Emporium, Frannie’s Gluten Free and Magnolia Manor Sweets. They all offer lines of gluten-free baked goods with lip-smacking flavor combinations.
Listed below is a rundown of just some of the sweet treats awaiting attendees:
- Amy’s Kitchen – will be demoing their new line of shortbread cookies and their chocolate cake.
- Arbonne – will be demoing their line of dairy, soy and gluten-free protein shakes, energy drinks and protein bars.
- Bakery on Main – will be handing out samples of their new instant oatmeal and their line of granola bars.
- Bloomfield Farms – is new to the event and will be demoing their line of affordably-priced mixes. Attendees will get to sample fresh muffins.
- Cake Pop Cutie – will be demoing their line of gluten-free cake pops. These allergen-friendly pops (casein free, egg free, dye free) are made to order using all natural ingredients and can be customized to avoid most any allergen.
- Enjoy Life – will be demoing their new allergy-friendly line of crunchy cookies and their snacks bars.
- Honeysuckle Gelato – will be scooping their homemade gelato in three flavors: Chocolate, Sea Salted Caramel and Bourbon Pecan. They will also offer Pear Sorbet for those who avoid dairy. Samples will be available and attendees can buy two scoops on a Joy Cone gluten-free cake or sugar cone for $3.50.
- Namaste Foods – will be demoing their spice cake. All of their products are free of: gluten, corn, dairy/casein, potato, soy and tree nuts/peanuts, and they are loaded with great flavor, texture, and taste.
- Nature’s Collection Fruit Smoothies – will be demoing their line of all natural fruit smoothies.
- Whole Foods Gluten Free Bakehouse – will be on hand demoing from their extensive line of gluten-free baked goods.
- World’s Best Carrot Cake – will have their carrot cake cupcakes and they will debut one of their newest products: Vanilla Bean Cake. Last year their Coffee Cake received rave reviews, so attendees are in for a real treat. They have donated one of their Vanilla Bean Cakes to the Silent Auction, so be sure to stop by and place your bid!
What are you looking forward to trying?