Endurance and recreational runners, lace ’em up! The all new Timex Ironman Run Trainer is all the rage right now! The GPS signal is fast and uploading it to evaluate your data is easy.
According to TIMEX.com, the Run Trainer was designed for runners who want to say goodbye to repetitive loops, complicated mapping and over-planning.
With a large, easy-to-read, customizable display, you can see exactly what you want during a workout. Plus the 8-hour battery life and 50m water resistance give you the reliability you need from a training tool. Don’t let training get in the way, enjoy the freedom of running and let the Run Trainer™ system do the rest.
From TIMEX.com, the TIMEX Ironman Run Trainer features the following:
- » SiRFstar IV™ GPS Technology for Quick, Reliable Performance
- » Pace, Distance and Heart Rate in Real Time
- » Customizable Display with up to Four Data Lines
- » 15-Workout Downloadable Memory with Dated Summary
- » Hands-Free Chronograph Operation
- » Five Interval Timers with Optional Warm Up / Cool Down
- » Alerts for Heart Rate, Pace and Mode
- » Hydration and Nutrition Reminders
- » Recovery Heart Rate Timer
- » Countdown Timer
- » 5 Alarms
- » Compatible with ANT+™ Foot Pod Sensors
- » 8-Hour Battery in Full GPS Mode
- » Water-Resistant to 50 Meters
- » INDIGLO® Night-Light
See the video on the left hand side to learn how to get started.
Buy yours today – LINK
Follow me on twitter @IMDaveErickson and see more than 500 original swim, bike, run and athlete interview videos on my Youtube Channel.