You’ve been waiting for that sunny but not-too-hot weather in Scottsdale, and it’s here! Now is the time to take advantage of fall and early winter stay-and-play packages for the “shoulder” season in Scottsdale’s golf mecca, before the flocks snowbirds begin to arrive at the end of the year.
One for All Package at The Boulders
- Luxurious nightly accommodations in a 5-diamond-rated resort casita
- $25 per person food/beverage credit
- One daily round of golf for two; unlimited use of the golf practice facilities
- Unlimited tennis, complimentary WiFi
- Unlimited use of the Golden Door Spa steam, saunas, O’furo baths, Labyrinth, fitness facilities
- One 50-minute Golden Door Massage per night
- From $649 through Dec. 22.
Fling + Swing Package at JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
- Luxurious accommodations in a deluxe, pueblo-style guest room.
- $50 nightly resort credit, free WiFi
- Unlimited golf on 36 holes of the Camelback Golf Club
- Special rates/rental discounts at Camelback Golf Club
- Free meals for kids 12 and under
- 15% off gift/clothing at the resort, spa and golf shops
- 2-hour tennis court use & 2-hour bike rental
- From $169 per night through Dec. 30
Fall Tour Package at Xona Resort Suites
With a four-night stay, you can play the following courses:
- TPC of Scottsdale
- Grayhawk Golf Club
- Superstition Mountain Golf Club
- Wildfire Golf Club
- 4 nights condo-style accommodations with the 4th night free
- 4 rounds at your choice of the courses above
- Daily $20 food and beverage credit pp
- From $865 through Dec. 31
Troon Golf Package at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- 5-diamond-rated luxury casita accommodations
- Complimentary replay round after paid round on the legendary Pinnacle and Monument courses
- Breakfast credit for two daily (up to $65)
- Complimentary golf cart
- From $631 per night through Dec. 31
Unlimited Golf for Two at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- Luxury accommodations
- Unlimited golf
- From $359 per night through Dec. 31.
- Only at the Westin Kierland: Segway golf, climate-controlled golf carts, ProFit custom club fitting, FORE-MAX golf fitness training.
Fall Golf Package at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Luxury accommodations
- One round of golf per day for two players
- Breakfast each day for two
- From $499 per night through Dec. 31
Southwest Airlines flies non-stop from the San Francisco Bay Area to Phoenix/Scottsdale.
Founder/editor of BestGolfResortsofTheWorld, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She blogs golf travel and writes about Deep Culture Travel. Check out Karen’s new iPhone app, California Coast North.