Only 9 more weeks until New Years. Today is the perfect day to start fitness and nutrition makeover. Think about it you should be able to drop at least 20 lbs of jiggly arms,flabby thighs, mushy bottoms or muffin tops by New Years ! Wow! Would’nt you be excited to go on your Christmas break knowing your look and feel better about yourself. What a great sense of accomplishment you would feel. Here’s success formula to reach your winter goal:
20 ways to Trim the fat out of your diet and create a lean fit body.
- Kale– The new fat shedding lettuce replacement ingredient(1-2 cups/day)
- Broccoli- has indole-3- carbinol and sulforaphane, which helps protect against breast cancer.
- Spinach- carotenoids that can help fend off macular degeneration,which is a major cause of blindness in older people.
- Avocados contain an unsaturated fat called oleic acid, which helps to lower your overall cholesterol and raise levels of good cholesterol(HDL).
- Salmon- excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Filet Mignon- great source of protein,natural creatine and valuable iron.
- Turkey -great protein source but high levels of tryptophan make ya sleepy, eat at dinner.
- Organic Omega Eggs– Great protein source with vitamins, only 5 grams of fat.
- Greek Yogurt Plain- strengthens bones, prevents yeast infections.
- Organic Quinoa- Incredible high fiber,hi protein grain
- Olive Oil- antioxident
- Almonds- high fiber antioxidant although high calorie only eat about an ounce.
- Black Beans– 15 grms of fiber great antioxidant
- Sweet Potatoes- A nutritional All Star, loaded with Vitamins A,C, Fiber .
- Organic Blueberries- rich in fiber, Vit. C and antioxidents.
- Bananas-Great source of potassium
- Melons- Watermelon,Cantalope and Honey dew, potassium,vit. C.
- Garlic– Great antioxident
- Red Onion
Strength training 3 x per week, 8-10 reps to fatigue, uusing body weight, dumbbells,barbells medicine balls and exercise tubing.
Cardiovascular 30 minutes per day in your heart rate zone.
Flexibility warmups daily.
For further information on how to get a custom fitness makeover for your body, Contact
George Loconsole, C.S.C.S. At keepfitclub.com or KEEP FIT PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINING.