Men can say a lot of things to get a woman’s attention. They tell us we are beautiful, smart, intelligent which we have fallen for time and time again. They make us feel wanted and important and selected as the best woman for him amongst the rest. However, words are sometimes just that for men, words. It’s not right it’s not fair especially because as women we communicate our emotions and feelings by what we say. Unfortunately, men aren’t wired to be that way. They don’t always mean what they say and sometimes their words are used for ulterior motives, unfortunately.
So how do you know he is interested? Sometimes I wish the Bible had more to say about dating and getting to know the opposite sex. It definitely has boundaries for us to walk by such as waiting to be married before having sex and being an honorable woman and man in the eyes of God but not much on dating. From my experience, a man will tell you he is interested and show you. A God-fearing man who truly fears the Lord will be less likely to play the dating games of the world and respect your boundaries and wishes. He will tell you how he feels and his actions will follow. Here are some signs to look for to determine if he is truly interested:
1. He tells you. Simple. Not only does he tell you he likes you and or sees a future but follows those words with actions to confirm.
2. He respects your Godly boundaries and has his own as well. He respects your decision to wait until you are married to be intimate or to go places instead of chilling at his home. Any man that is persistent to have you come to his home especially late in the evening is not a keeper. Matter of fact, keep it moving!
3. He will call you to see how you are throughout the week. Just checking to make sure you are ok.
4. Takes interests in your interests. If you tell him you go to the gym and work out and have other interesting hobbies like cooking or tennis, he commends you and wants to learn more about what you do.
5. Treats your friends and family well. He insists on treating your friends and family very well because that shows not only does he want to impress you but impress them to show that he is a gentleman and a good guy.
6. Compliments you. Tells you nice things not only about your looks but your talents in general.
7. Takes you nice places to make sure you both have fun. He wants to make sure you build memories together for a future.
8. Brings you around the people he loves family and friends. This is a huge indicator he is taking your seriously to show you off to the people closest to him.
9. He initiates plans with you and spending time with you. He lets you know he is always available for you. Definite sign he is beginning to really dig you!
10. Listen to your gut. Does it say yes without a doubt or is there a funny feeling? You’re smart you know when a man likes you and when he is playing a game!
These are just some signs he is interested. Of course every man is different but usually as women we just know! If you have to go ask your friends over and over again and try to make every excuse that he may like you then he probably doesn’t. But if you just feel at peace in our gut and just confidentially know without a doubt you are #1 in his life, then you probably are. Just remember anything you are at peace about is what it is. Anything you are not at peace about is opposite from what you want it to be.