Recently, 1.7 million Libyans demonstrated in favor of Gaddafi because their human rights have been respected more so than most nations, including NATO countries. Below are sixteen reasons the Libyans favored Gaddafi, sixteen rights Libyans had before NATO destroyed most of the oil-rich nation, sixteen ways the quality of life in Libya was ultra-high, all hidden by mainstream news but not by Disinfo.com that provided the list.
- There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
- There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
- Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
- All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
- Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
- Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.
- If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
- If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.
- The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
- Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.
- If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
- A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
- A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.
- 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
- 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.
- Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Wesley Clark has told the public what the imperialist road map is, as he discovered it between 2001 and 2002, showing that the CIA/Military Industrial Complex is calling the shots and the wars have nothing to do with “humanitarianism.”
There have been 8000 plus V2 Drones deployed under Obama in three years. There were over 3000 under Bush in eight years.
These human rights abuses are not about “Party,” about Left or Right.
As Disinfo.com says, “Everything you know is wrong.”