The UFO Traffic Report for Monday, September 26, 2011, includes eight New Mexico campers reporting a UFO landing; a possible fireball UFO crashing in Oregon; fireballs over New Jersey behaving like aircraft; a rectangle UFO hovering near Topinabee, MI; a sphere moving silently over North Carolina at supersonic speeds; multiple orbs over Louisiana traveling in formations; and the story of a Texas woman who got up close to a hovering sphere and snapped photos, as reported to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
Witnesses from Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, and Texas also filed 14 reports during the past 24 hours; while two older case were logged in from Hawaii and Tennessee witnesses.
- A group of eight campers in New Mexico’s Gila Wilderness near Murdock’s Hole on the Gila River report watching a bright light that silently descended to the tree top level and then apparently landed. Story.
- An Oregon witness reports watching two fireball-looking objects that first hovered, then moved, with one that appeared to crash into a nearby tree line. Story.
- A New Jersey witness reports watching four objects moving over the Delaware Bay shoreline that looked like fireballs but behaved like aircraft. Story.
- A Michigan witness driving along N. Straits Highway near Topinabee became scared after watching “a dull-looking metallic object with a rectangular shape” with eight bluish-white lights silently hovering just above nearby trees. Story.
- A North Carolina witness reports watching a “sphere-like light” cross the sky from horizon to horizon at “supersonic speed” with no sound. Story.
- A Louisiana woman reports watching seven orbs in a diagonal line and five forming a triangle that moved across the sky. Story.
- A Texas woman still wonders what that hovering sphere was that she photographed above State Highway 45 at the A.W. Grimes Boulevard intersection. Story.
This Just In
- 20 Most Recent Reports
- Real Time UFO Tracker.
- UFO ALERT Rating System.
- UFO reports increase: Most states saw August boom
- National UFO Alert: Sightings ‘spike’ doubles state list
Sign the White House petition asking for Disclosure
You control public access to identity and location. Report a UFO. Good witness testimony and site evidence – including photos and video – are very welcome.
Place the camera in a stable (non-moving) position if possible. Use the video’s audio to verbally document what you are experiencing at the time.
If you encounter an unfamiliar object very low to the ground or one that has landed, move a safe distance away, call 911, and please file a MUFON report soon after the event. Older-recalled UFO event reports also appreciated.
- AR, September 24, 2011 – Witness at Fayettesville reports observing lights in the shape of the letter H and decided to get closer in MUFON Case # 32070. ” I topped a hill and saw some cars coming up behind me at a high rate of speed,” the witness stated. “There were three police cars running flat out. They may have been going 100 mph or faster headed in my direction – which was south. The ‘object’ was moving a little to the left and a little to the right as if it were looking for something and suddenly (and I do mean very suddenly) it took off to the south at an unbelieveable speed and was gone. The police cars had gone over the hill. When it took off I noticed I could see lights on the hill that I could not see before. That’s how I estimated the altitude. This thing was huge. The police cars were running silent and without their emergency lights on. I am not 100 percent positive they were chasing it, but Fayetteville was fairly quiet tonight.”
- CA, September 24, 2011 – Ridgecrest homeowner offers security camera video footage of “UFOs zipping by” in MUFON Case # 32083. Watch the video.
- CO, September 25, 2011 – A man is wondering if possibly the UFO “is simply watching us” after observing a stationary object that appeared square under the scrutiny of binoculars in MUFON Case # 32084. “The object almost looks like the first star that comes out, or a planet, but it was still very light outside,” the witness stated. “The object is above the clouds – in other words, the clouds would sometimes obscure my view of it.”
- FL, September 23, 2011 – A witness reports observing a cloud with a straight-edge bottom with lights reflecting out of it in MUFON Case # 32074. “There was no lights coming from the ground and the lights in the clouds were a white ‘rainbow’ color,” the witness stated. “They actually appeared to be ‘dancing.'”
- GA, September 24, 2011 – A couple noticed a star in the sky “with wings that changes colors” in MUFON Case # 32076. “Then we noticed a second object almost exactly like the first one in the direction northeast,” the reporting witness stated. “They both pulsated different colors to the naked eye, and took on whole new shapes and colors when we took pictures of them.” See Image # 1, Image # 2, and Video # 1.
- GA, September 24, 2011 – A couple near Athens report trying to get closer to orange glowing lights and then seeing three “clusters” of four disc-shaped objects glowing above a local field in MUFON Case # 32088.
- ID, September 25, 2011 – A witness “recording the sun” captured UFO footage in MUFON Case # 32089. See Video # 1, Image # 1 and Image # 2.
- KS, September 21, 2011 – A friend of the photographer submitted a photo where they believe they’ve captured several orbs in MUFON Case # 32085. See Image # 1. “Upon reviewing the picture, there were four orbs in the picture that the (car) occupants had not previously seen with their naked eyes,” the reporting witness stated. “They took two more pictures to confirm what the first picture showed and sure enough they were in all three pictures.”
- MN, September 25, 2011 – A witness out walking the dog noticed a star-like object that was moving and seemed to change colors from green to orange in MUFON Case # 32071.
- NC, September 25, 2011 – Photographer shooting the sun later sees what he describes as a saucer-shaped object, reflecting sun light, that has a domed top in MUFON Case # 32082. See Image # 1, and Image # 2. ” It neither looks like an airplane or a helicopter, but appears to be a saucer-shaped object tilted toward the sun,” the witness stated. “It also appears to be metallic and seems to be have a dome that reflects the sun’s light. I do not know what kind of object this is and it doesn’t appear to be any kind of conventional aircraft.”
- OH, September 25, 2011 – A couple on the beach at Lake Erie watch several star-like objects that appeared to be changing colors that moved and changed directions quickly in MUFON Case # 32072. ” I looked around and I seen three of them a little distance away,” the reporting witness stated. “They changed colors and went lighter and dimmer at moments but the were moving about in the sky as if they were studying something. We sat and watched them for about an hour and they would appear and disappear and reappear.”
- TX, September 24, 2011 – Witness photographs a UFO described as “round like a ball” in MUFON Case # 32087. See Image # 1 and Image # 2.
- TX, September 23, 2011 – A Dad relays what his teenage children saw hovering above homes in MUFON Case # 32080. “They couldn’t make out the shape of the object, it seemed to blend in with they night sky, but it had two or three – large light and a small blinking red light (I’m getting this from three different perspectives) – the driver and two other teenagers,” the reporting witness stated. “The two large lights were beaming straight ahead. My daughter stated that you could see the two large beams coming from the lights. They actually followed the UFO into the neighborhood, but when they tried to get their cameras ready to record it – it flew away – in a matter of a second it was a dot far away in the distance.”
- TX, September 23, 2011 – Witness reports “nine, red, solid lights floating west to east through the normal north to south flight pattern of Dallas Fort Worth Airport” in MUFON Case # 32086. “These where not copters, as I have one caught on same video traveling from north to south with FAA lights and low alititude,” the witness stated. “I am former airwing military and have never seen anything like this before.” Watch the video.
- HI, December 23, 2010 – A group of 50 at Kahului are reported to have seen a disc-shaped object hovering 100 feet in the air that was 25 feet wide “that had all different color lights around it” in MUFON Case # 32073. “For about 15 minutes everyone was trying to take a picture and no ones cell phone cameras worked,” the witness stated. “Some people thought it was the end of the world and started praying. All of a sudden it zoomed away at an incredible speed. Before it zoomed away the clouds swirled around the UFO. Also it did not make any noise.”
- TN, December 14, 1971 – A couple driving home from a movie spot a “huge recentangular-shaped object” hovering over a nearby building in MUFON Case # 32068. “The lights on two corners were white and blue/green flashing in color,” the reporting witness stated. “The lights on the other two corners were a purplish/orange white. It was huge. My husband observed it, however, he was driving. We drove past it and it sat there. Didn’t move an inch.”
Philadelphia UFO Conference
Pittsburgh Area UFO-Bigfoot Conference
4th Annual Burlington (WI) Vortex Conference
Mutal UFO Network
MUFON is the largest UFO study group in existence today. All 50 U.S. states have a State Director, a Chief Investigator, State Section Directors, and any number of Field Investigators, all volunteer, chiefly supported by your generous annual subscription to the MUFON Journal. Please join MUFON today to receive the monthly publication and further the investigation efforts into the UFO phenomenon.
The above reports were filed in the 24 previous hours through 12 a.m. September 26, 2011, EST. You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. The above witness quotes were edited for clarity. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. Photos and videos can be deceiving – wait for the analysis. Cases will be updated upon conclusion of MUFON investigation. If you have a particular past case of interest and you have not seen a published conclusion here – please email a “Case Conclusion” request to the UFO Examiner at email@example.com. Case Updates will be published here as time allows.