Everything is changing, and it is doing so at a rate that can make even the day-to-day tasks seem daunting. Everywhere we look, we see more unrest and unhappiness stirring about us.
One thing is we know with certainty is that we are not be able to change the entire world. We do, however, have great power within ourselves to change what we experience within our own lives.
Every day, opportunities to move forward present themselves, and they do so to assist us in being the weavers of our own dreams and making them priorities.
When we choose to tend to our dreams, we create space for synchronicities to come alive in our lives. And when we make this choice, we also get to heal any “issues” around our own happiness; those beliefs and patterns we may have picked up from our parents, teachers, friends, co-workers, or strangers. And when we heal, we become more consciously aware of how we are affecting our environment.
We are creating all the time, and most of the time, we are doing so with little awareness.
The tools that are available to us today were not widely available 20 years ago. Energy Workers, Shamans, Intuitives, and Yogis can now be found, en masse, within our local communities and around the globe. Psychic, spiritual, and holistic fairs are now a weekly occurrence. What we are witnessing is people are seeking more authenticity in their lives, and they are doing so in ways that were once viewed as “unconventional”.
Consciously being the weaver of our dreams is not difficult. We simply need to choose to move toward them every day.
Be the weaver of your dreams…
- Slow down and get clear. What do you really want? Is your “Honey Do” list filled with items that stress you out, or is it a list of dreams you’ll get to “some day”? Start focusing on what is important to you… today.
- Reduce the noise. Turn off the news for one week, and notice how you feel. You absorb so much in what you read and see, and unless the news story is happy, you will more than likely find yourself depleted of vital energy that you could be using elsewhere.
- Become aware of your thoughts and self-talk. Everything is energy, which means every thought and word creates. When your thoughts and words are positive, you create more positive experiences in your life.
- Try something new. If you’ve always wanted to try yoga, go for it. Most studios have the option of a free week. Plus, it is a great way to try before you buy. Expanding your comfort zone by doing something new is a wonderful esteem and confidence booster!
- Meditate. This is truly one of the simplest and fastest ways to relax your body, mind, and spirit. And you don’t have to invest years in “learning” how to do it. Just set aside 5 minutes every day and get quiet. You will soon reap the benefits of increased relaxation, balance, and inner peace. This state of being will be extremely beneficial, particularly when those stressful or challenging situations arise because you will be less reactive and more responsive.
When we choose better for ourselves, we are not making the choice to ignore the world around us. We are, however, making the choice to create the world we experience into one that is filled with more harmony, peace, and togetherness.