You never want your child to feel left out, but sadly you can’t control the whole world. So what should you do if your child is not invited to a party? There as many factors why your child might not be invited, however, it does not matter why. Knowing the reason is not always going to help make you or your child feel any better about it.
1. If your child doesn’t say anything to you about it, then don’t bring it up. Last thing you want is to let them know they are not invited when they didn’t even know about the party in the first place.
2. Allow your child to cry it out with you there to comfort them if needed. It is ok for them to be upset.
3. Plan a fun activity or day out that your child will love on the day of the party so that they will be to busy having fun to even think about what they are missing.
1. Do Not ever ask the other parent or child why your’s was not invited. It is there choice even if you don’t like it.
2. Do Not force your child to end the friendship with the other child.
3. Do Not look for details.
4. Do Not then not invite that child to your child’s party.