God created mankind because He wanted more beings in His family! From the very beginning He had a plan in mind for them. He loves each and everyone of us and doesn’t want anyone to be lost! Contrary to some beliefs, if one dies without the knowledge and acceptance of Jesus Christ as their personal savior, they are not lost forever! God’s plan involves every one! And each individual has to make the choice of life or death.
- John 3:16-17: “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
God’s magnificent plan is revealed through His annual Holy Days!
Spring was the original starting of the year. God didn’t intend the year to begin in the middle of winter as it is on the Roman Calendar.
Continue reading on knotmove.com God’s Plan of Salvation,
We explained earlier what Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread means for us.
The death of Jesus Christ as the first of the first fruits is pictured at Passover and His resurrection which is the hope of our resurrection is pictured during the Days of Unleavened Bread as well as our putting sin out of our lives by eating unleavened bread during those 7 days.
- I Corinthians 15:20: “But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.”
- Romans 8:29 speaks of Jesus Christ as “…the firstborn of many brethren.”
Pentecost also knownas the Feast of Harvest came 50 days after Christ’s Ascension and pictures the spring harvest or gathering of the first fruits – the Saints, and offering them up to God (Exodus 23:16). It also pictures the day that the Holy Spirit was sent by God to the Saints! You can read more from two previous articles on Pentecost.
On Thursday, September 29, 2011, Christians around the world will celebrate the Holy Day that pictures the return of Jesus Christ with His army of Saints to fight the armies of Armageddon! This day is the Feast of Trumpets! This day also pictures the beginning of the Fall Harvest!
- Revelation 1:1: “This is a revelation from [fn] Jesus Christ, which God gave him concerning the events that will happen soon.” An angel was sent to God’s servant John so that John could share the revelation with God’s other servants.” “John faithfully reported the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ–everything he saw.”
Then in Revelation 4:1 the angel said this: The voice said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after these things.”!
In Revelation 17 John reveals the vision of the return of Jesus Christ to this earth to establish the Kingdom of God pictured by the Feast of Trumpets! Seven angels herald a sequence of earth shaking events with trumpet blasts!
- Revelation 11:15: “And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.”
When Christ returns He will be accompanied by the Saints and they will overcome Satan and his army!
- Revelation 17:14: “These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful”.
Next Holy Day: The Day of Atonement!
For those in the Lexington and London areas and would like to know more about the Holy Days and the Feast of Trumpets, click here and here.