Roy’s Keiki Art Competition
Baltimore, MD, September 2011 – Roy’s is proud to announce its Keiki Art Competition. Kids, four to 12 years old, are invited to create colorful artwork to be considered for Roy’s Art competition depicting what Ohana means to them. Every entrant will receive a certificate for a complimentary Keiki dinner at Roy’s Baltimore, valued at $12. *
The deadline for submitting artwork is October 31, 2011. Roy’s staff will judge the winning entries and three lucky participants will win a V.I.P. dinner invitation for 4 Keikis to Roy’s Baltimore valued at $48. One winner will be selected from three age groups: 4 – 6, 7 – 9, and 10 – 12.
– Submit colorful artwork in pastels, paint, collage, markers, crayons or pencil.
– Size: minimum 8” x 10” and maximum 12″ x 12″
– Make sure your name, address, phone, age, grade, name & location of school, and name of a parent or guardian is included.
– One submission per Keiki.
– Open to children aged four to 12 years old only.
Submit original artwork to:
720 B Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Winners will be notified and prizes and complimentary dinner certificates will be awarded in November 2011.
Founded by internationally acclaimed Chef Roy Yamaguchi who holds the distinction of earning Hawaii’s first prestigious James Beard Award, Roy’s restaurants reflect his personal commitment to serve
exciting and innovative Hawaiian Fusion cuisine of the highest quality in an elegant, yet casual atmosphere. Roy’s is all about food – unique, beautiful to gaze upon, pleasing textures and bold flavors –
with a taste that is as good as it looks.
Roy’s Keiki Menu is a 3 course dinner that offers five entree choices, including a Sushi Roll, Roy’s Signature Beef Shortribs and Grilled Salmon.
Roy’s Baltimore, located on 720 B Aliceanna Street, is open for dinner from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Mondays to Thursdays and 5 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Aloha hour is served daily from 4.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. For more information please contact Bryson Keenes at (410) 659-0099.
* No purchase necessary to participate. Keiki dinner certificates are valid with the purchase of one adult entree, and are valid until December 30, 2011. No cash value for Keiki dinner awards. One submission per Keiki.