Newcomer to the daily deals market, YourBestDeals.com headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA launched their business less than a year ago using mostly online advertising channels to grow and the decision has paid off with a network of over 6,000 promotion partners.
The company even managed to secure 30,000 Facebook fans, which is impressive because when YourBestDeals.com launched last year, they didn’t even have an account!
YourBestDeals.com has been aggressively using only online advertising channels to acquire business and the process hasn’t changed because the company has gotten more focused.
“We had it right the first time and as we got feedback we refined the process,” said CEO David Goldfarb.
YourBestDeals.com has used a variety of online marketing channels including their website to increase business and sales.
Although most of their business comes through the website, social media websites have played a big part in expanding the company’s growth and are still used today.
As stated previously, YourBestDeals.com did not have a Facebook fan page last year but managed to secure over 30,000 fans and then turned to Twitter where the company now has over 27,000 direct followers.
Besides continuing to use social media websites Facebook and Twitter to find consumers and grow their business, YourBestDeals.com is still using LinkedIn, Blogs, YouTube and RSS feeds for expanding the company.
“All this as been totally been accomplished without any funding,” Goldfarb said. “It really comes down to a smart business team.”
Social media websites don’t cost any money to create an account or use the site unlike print or email advertising campaigns because it costs to design, produce, market and distribute with little return on your ROI, which is why YourBestDeals.com stop using email campaigns.
“The least successful for us has been the email campaigns because the majority of our revenues come from our network partners and individuals who come directly through our website and social media, and that’s where we’re getting the bulk of our revenues. 92 percent is generated from all the other avenues and only 8 percent is from email,” said Goldfarb.
Goldfarb also said that affiliate partnerships has contributed to the growth of YourBestDeals.com and the company is in the middle of a $5 million funding raise to accelerate our goal for 50,000 promotion partners as well as to expand our brand awareness in more local media marketplaces such as radio and T.V. spots in the U.S..
YourBestDeals.com has also created an affiliate partnership promotion for consumers to promote our offers and also be rewarded, and hopes to have at least 10,000 promoting on the consumer side.
YourBestDeals.com serves 91 markets in cities such as Los Angeles, Mobile, AL, Tulsa, OK, Queens, NY and Austin, TX with plans to expand into an additional 300 cities.
For more information on how to become a YourBestDeals.com merchant, visit the website or contact David Goldfarb at (805) 496–8182.
YourBestDeals.com, Inc. is located at 610 Tree Top Lane, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.